Ok, the wedding of your dreams is over, now what?
Here is what to expect…
1) I try to blog weddings within 2 weeks of your wedding or at least post a sneak peek.
2) One month from your wedding date your online galleries will be online for your viewing pleasure. I will color correct and edit down to around 500 images. During the busiest season this can be six.
3) I will mail out your disc within 6-8 weeks of your wedding. I will need an updated mailing address for this after you marry. Make sure to download and backup your discs because once they are in your hands I am no longer responsible for them.
4) If you have ordered an album you will then need to pick 50-70 of your wedding favorites for your album design.
I would pick a few getting ready pictures, 5-6 of your favorites of you two together, 3 of bridesmaids, 3 of groomsmen, 2-4 of the family formals and the rest of wedding/details/reception.
5) I will design a draft of your album and email it to you. Please be patient with this process as I custom design every clients album and this can take some time. Once you have proofed your design let me know what changes you would like to make if any. The first round of changes are free, anything after that is $10/image.
NOTE: In our contract it states that if you don’t send in your album approval letter by your year anniversary you lose your album, so get started on it:)! This is just for your benefit to get you rolling on your album. Please don’t wait a year.
6) Once you have approved your album design we will email you an album approval paper for you to fill out and email back with your cover image/leather color/stamped names.
7) Then I will put the finishing touches on the album and will upload it to our album company.
8) Once the album is complete it will be shipped directly to you. Printing typically takes 3-4 weeks.